Digital assistants, Oiva Customer Service, transparent financial management, technical wizards, fantastic property managers – these are the ingredients of a good everyday life at our properties.
Proactive property management
- In our company, your property is served by a team of property management and financial management professionals working together. With us, you’re not just hiring a property manager; you’re engaging in customer management handled by an entire team.
- You will always reach us easily, and we are available whenever you need assistance.
- We reduce risks and increase value. Our technical experts know well how to do that and take good care of your property!
- Our own energy experts are responsible for the energy efficient solutions of your property and their development.
- Creating a strategy at the beginning of our customer relationship ensures the success of proactive property management. We examine the condition of your property and create a plan of improvements based on the results.
- Our pricing is transparent and we communicate clearly what constitutes as billable work. We do not charge percentage fees for contracts!
- With Oma Oiva, you get the exact details of your property via your phone. You can always find the current financial information, right in your pocket!
- We offer 30 minutes of free legal counselling from a lawyer when you have concerns.
The charges are reasonable, and additional fees are kept very well in check. This way, trust is maintained throughout the collaboration, and there’s no need for tendering. The cheapest option is not always the solution you’re looking for! I strongly recommend Oiva Property Management.Sami Nieminen – Chair of the Board, As Oy Lentotikka
How do we price our services?
A clear proposal and transparent pricing allows comparison.
Oiva’s operation is based entirely on transparency. This also applies to pricing.
Properties, their needs, and their operational models vary greatly. At Oiva, the content of each management contract is tailored to fit the client.
We create a customized breakdown of how the price is formed for every offer. This allows the client to anticipate the costs of property management and to continuously monitor the developments, not just once a year.
The decision-making authority rests solely with the board.
When acquiring services from us, Oiva follows strict principles. The decision-making power of purchases is always and exclusively with client, the board. Any possible discounts or benefits related to purchases are directed entirely for the benefit of the property. The contracts that are made are also openly available for the boards to view.
The predictability of costs is essential, for example, in repair projects where property management companies often charge a project management fee based on the contract sum.
At Oiva, we have a different approach. We always make a separate offer for managing the projects, and the price tag is clearly stated and included in the offer. It’s easy for the client and the board to decide on whether to reject or accept the offer when the total cost of project management is known already at the beginning of the project.
Services tailored to fit
The foundation of our basic package are the statutory tasks, which include broadly the administration and financial management of the property and the services related to systematic property maintenance. At Oiva, these tasks are specified in a property management task list that is always included in the offer. The price of the basic package is influenced by various factors, including the number and the size of the apartments, the location and age of the buildings, past and upcoming renovations, parking spaces, VAT-liable commercial spaces, and other arrangements and agreements that need to be considered in the property’s daily operations.
Oiva’s offers always include a clear price list for tailored services that complement the basic package. Before these services, which stem from the housing company’s needs, are implemented, they are approved by the board, and the cost impact of the actions is clearly agreed upon.
Properties increasingly need help with various challenges in construction and energy technology. At Oiva, the services for technical property management are pre-packaged and pre-priced already. Therefore, the costs are known in advance when making purchases.
Clear details of what is included in the basic package and which tailored services are necessary enable comparing Oiva’s offer with other service providers. Oiva’s approach brings predictability to the everyday life and brings ease to, for example, budgeting. Any changes to the service price list are always agreed upon with the board.
Could we offer you a smooth condominium life?