Etusivu » Housing » Problems

Report a problem

Did your neighbors get too excited and make noise at night? If you want to report a disturbance to the peace of living in your condominium, fill out the form here.

Your information will not be disclosed to the disturber. We may need your information to assess the severity of the disturbance and for further information if necessary.

Was property damaged?
Did a maintenance worker, police, or other authority visit the scene?